Everest Base Camp Patch
Coming up the Khumbu glacier on the Nepal approach to Mt. Everest, climbers arrive at Everest Base Camp at 5335 m / 17,500 ft. Because Mt. Everest can’t actually be seen form Base Camp, climbers can Reverse direction and seek the next highest summit to see Everest: Kala Pattar at 5640 m /18,500 ft. Whether you are an avid mountain climber or just an avid collector, you won’t find a patch of this quality anywhere else!
- 5 x 3 inches (most other patches are only 2-3 inches)
- Colorful illustration of the Himalayas in exquisite detail (Everest is the mountain on the left)
- 100% embroidered with 5 brilliant colors
- Smooth, merrowed border to prevent loose threads
- Iron-on backing for application to your favorite backpack / clothing