Maroon Bells Patch
Located in the Elk Range near Aspen, Colorado, the Maroon Bells consists of Maroon Peak and North Maroon Peak, both of which are 14ers. The southwest view depicted in this patch is one of the most scenic views in the country, and is considered the most photographed spot in Colorado. Whether you are an avid mountain climber or just an avid collector, you won’t find an embroidered patch of this quality anywhere else! The Maroon Bells Patch is part of the Colorado Collection - a collection of patches illustrating some of the most popular Colorado mountains above 14,000 feet.
- 3 x 2.875 inches (7.62 x 7.3025 cm)
- Colorful illustration of the iconic summit in exquisite detail
- 100% embroidered with 8 brilliant colors
- Altitude in feet and meters
- Smooth, merrowed border to prevent loose threads
- Iron-on backing for application to your favorite backpack / clothing