Mt. Adams Patch
Mt. Adams is one of the highest peaks in the state of Washington, second only to Mt. Rainier. Although it has not erupted in over 1,000 years, it is still considered a potentially active stratovolcano. Hundreds of mountain climbers attempt to reach the summit each year, and hikers traverse the western flank of the mountain while hiking the Pacific Crest Trail.
- 4 x 4 inches
- Illustration of the iconic summit in exquisite detail
- 100% embroidered with 7 brilliant colors
- Altitude in meters and feet
- Smooth, merrowed border to prevent loose threads
- Iron-on backing for application to your favorite backpack or clothing