Mt. Baker Patch
Mt. Baker is an active volcano located in the northern Cascades of Washington state. It is the third-highest mountain in the state, and the fifth-highest in the Cascade Range. After Mt. Saint Helens, it is the second-most thermally active crater in the Cascades. After Mount Rainier, Mount Baker is the most heavily glaciated of the Cascade Range volcanoes; It is also one of the snowiest places in the world – having set the world record for recorded snowfall in a single season in 1999 with 1,140 in.
- Beautiful illustration of the iconic summit in 8 vibrant thread colors
- Merrowed border to prevent loose threads
- Iron on backing for application to your favorite backpack or clothing
- Altitude in feet and meters
- 4 x 4 inches (10.16 x 10.16 cm)