Mt. Bierstadt Patch
The Mt Bierstadt Patch is part of The Colorado Collection - a collection of embroidered patches illustrating iconic mountains in Colorado above 14,000 feet. Located in the Front Range and relatively easy to access from Denver, Mt Bierstadt is considered one of the most popular mountains to climb in Colorado. This patch features the summit of Mt Bierstadt and the Sawtooth Ridge, which connects to nearby Mt Evans. Whether you are an avid mountain climber or just an avid collector, you won’t find an embroidered patch of this caliber anywhere else!
- 3 x 2.875 inches
- Colorful illustration of the iconic summit in exquisite detail
- 100% embroidered with 7 brilliant colors
- Altitude in meters and feet
- Smooth, merrowed border to prevent loose threads
- Iron-on backing for application to your favorite backpack / clothing