Mt. Bierstadt Patch
This embroidered iron-on patch features the summit of Mt Bierstadt and the Sawtooth Ridge, which connects to nearby Mt Evans. Located in the Front Range and relatively easy to access from Denver, Mt Bierstadt is considered one of the most popular mountains to climb in Colorado.
- 3 x 2.875 inches (7.62 x 7.3025 cm)
- Colorful illustration of the iconic summit in exquisite detail
- 100% embroidered with 7 vibrant thread colors
- Iron-on backing for application to your favorite pack or clothing
- Elevation in both feet and meters
- Smooth, merrowed border to prevent loose threads
The Mt. Bierstadt Patch is part of The Colorado Collection - a collection illustrating iconic mountains in Colorado above 14,000 feet. Whether you are an avid mountain climber or just an avid collector, you won’t find an embroidered patch of this caliber anywhere else!
© This design is copyright of Expedition Souvenirs. You may not copy or reproduce this product.