Mt. Shasta Patch
Mount Shasta is a potentially active volcano located at the southern end of the Cascade Range in California. At an elevation of 14,179 feet, it is the second highest peak in the Cascades and the fifth highest in California. Mount Shasta is connected to nearby Shastina, seen to the left in this patch. Whether you are an avid mountain climber or just an avid collector, you won’t find an embroidered patch of this quality anywhere else!
- 4 x 4 inches (10.16 x 10.16 cm)
- 100% embroidered with 7 brilliant colors
- Altitude in feet and meters
- Smooth, merrowed border to prevent loose threads
- Iron-on backing for application to your favorite backpack / clothing